Having a book to read is essential to me for my down time or when I just want to sit outside in a park/cafe and sip a coffee/tea and relax.
1) Brought my “Rough Guide : First Time Around the World” to start off.
2) Found a John Grisham book on the airplane to Dublin. Kept it. Never read it.
3) Bought my Lonely Planet : Europe on a Shoestring later, gave my John Grisham to Kiera. The LP has been the single most important book on my travels so far.
4) Bought a Sherlock Holmes collection of stories book in Bath. So much fun to read.
5) Picked up “Rob Roy” in Brasov. Was difficult to read as it couldn’t keep my interest.
6) Bought Lonely Planet : Africa in Istanbul.
7) Sold my “Rough Guide”, “Sherlock Holmes”, and “Rob Roy” to a local bookstore here in Goreme. Had to get rid of all the dead weight. Picked up “Dracula”. So far, lots of fun to read.